Thursday, February 25, 2010

Life- in general.

This week has been almost too much at work.  When it's all said and done, I will have put in at least, at least 14 hours of overtime.  That's a lot of extra work.  I'm borderline on the edge of insanity.  I feel like I've lived and breathed work the past few days.  *sigh*  I have to keep in mind the overtime will be worth it when I get my check.  I have to remember that I can live the life I do because I have a job.  Things like mini vacations, real vacations, going to dinner, alllllll the Bachelorette parties, wedding showers, and weddings I have coming up- all that is possible because I am working and getting paid well.  It's just really hard to put that into perspective right now because I am burntttttt out.

The Used was good- the opener was a little on the scary side.  I felt a bit of culture shock but overall, very good live.  I am buying my DMB tickets tomorrow at 10.  I can't wait and I really hope they have some good seats available when I go to buy them.  My fingers are really super crossed.  And, I really hope that eventually I can buy a second show...I just have to figure it all out.

Justin and I are good- we will be celebrating our '2 years' next month.  It's hard to believe we've been together that long.  Really it's been longer than 2 years, but our fake, official anniversary is next month.  Geezah!  Who knows where we will end up, but I can say it's been a road, both good and bad at times.  I think that's the way a true relationship works.  Who knows, I don't know all the answers.

I finally finished The Twilight series and have NEVER been to excited to finish a book/series ever.  I didn't even like the 1st book, but I felt like I had to read the whole series since I started it.  Ya know?  Well, after about a year I finally am DONE.  I will never read it again, and I HATED the ending.  It's all just tooo flippin' much for me.  Too much.  I wanted Bella and Jacob to be together, and I think it's  gross/creepy that Jacob has a thing for the little baby who is months old.  Weird.  too much for me.  My gosh, I am SO HAPPY it's done.  I don't think I've ever been this excited about being done with a series and being able to pick up a book that I look forward to read HA!  Next up:  'Best Friends Forever' by Jennifer Weiner.

Oh, and on a total different subject- Justin and I adopted a new dog.  Her name is Maddie and we got her from the Sandusky County Humane Society.  She is a little over a year old- about a month or 2 younger than Roscoe, and she looks similar to Roscoe.  She is some sort of Terrier mix, but I'm not sure what- possible Brussels?  We're guessing.  She was in and out of the Humane Society 2 different times, so we are her 3rd home.  She has a TON of energy- just like Roscoe so they get along great.  I'm still not too thrilled to have another dog in the mix, but I am dealing better.  She's obviously not super potty trained because she was in a kennel for 16 hours every day while at the Humane Socirty.  I believe at one point she had been potty trained, but forgot and was forced to potty inside.  So, it's a work in progress.  She's very lovey though- I still can't believe people returned her TWICE.  I will try to post some pictures- but I don't have any good ones.  I'll do my best to get some!

No comments:

Post a Comment