Huuuummmm…
Well, what’s there to update?! I don’t feel like I have any news. But, I’ll try to come up with something interesting. Don’t hold me to anything ha!
The BIGGG news of the day is this: (DON'T JUDGE.)
I ate an entire, unopened row of Thin Mint girl scout cookies today while at work. On top of that, I also ate PF Changs for lunch today...all of my meal, every last bite- including the fortune cookie. So much for watching what I eat and eating healthy HA. :o)
Last weekend Justin and I went camping with my parents. We like doing this, so we try to get up there as much as possible during the summer. Last weekend was actually a really good weekend to make our debut haha. Every year a group of Halloween enthusiasts come up to the campground to have their ‘convention.’ They set up a ‘spook house’ for all the campers to go through with the donation of a canned good. We did this last year and had a TON of fun. Seriously, it’s just as good or better as the ones you actually go through around Halloween---and have to PAY for! So this year, we went through it again and it was hysterical. It was scary- I definitely think BETTER than the ones you have to pay to go through. There were 2 points where JUSTIN was scared LOL, and there were several parts where I jumped and screamed HAHA.
Last weekend we also had a Mud Hens game on Saturday. They lost by a few. So far this year, I think we’ve seen ONE winning game-if we’ve been lucky. Maybe we’re bad luck…who knows. Hopefully we’ll see a few winning games with all the Saturday tickets I bought him, along with the possible free tickets he gets through TKX. Fingers crossed. It’s always fun to be down at the ball park regardless, it’s just always better when they win. After the game on Saturday, we stayed and watched the firework display they do. I was actually impressed. It was a good show for it being after game fireworks. They were better than Woodville’s fireworks on the 4th of July!!! Not that it takes much people LOL.
This week is a SUPER busy weekend for both Justin and I. We’re both in Jamie and Juice’s wedding (Justin’s actually the best man!), so we have wedding activities on Saturday into Sunday. Since they live in Cali now, they are coming in Friday-Tuesday for the showers and bachelor/ette parties. Justin has been planning the bachelor party for quite some time now- hopefully all goes well with that. They are going golfing Saturday morning, and then going to DEEEEEEtroit to gamble and I’m sure end up at a ‘titty bar.’ They have a pretty good group going~ I have a feeling it’ll be a shit show. Juice has to be back in Elmore/BG by like 11 for some church event. That means they’ll have to leave Detroit by like 8…at the latest. That scares me- especially with having JP in change of getting him back. I know what happens when Justin ends up drinking; he makes not the best choices HA! For me, I have Jamie’s shower Saturday afternoon, and the bachelorette party right afterwards. We’re not doing anything nuts-o, which is awesome for me. I don’t know any of the girls in the wedding or most of Jamie’s friends in general. (Plus, it’s hard for me to make friends/be friendly…with people I don’t know. Totally not myself- I’m a train wreck when it comes to things like that! Ugh.) I don’t know if any of Juice’s friends (girl wise) are invited. We’re just going out in BG, which is good for me. I’ll go, not drink too much and then just drive home. At least that way I’ll make an appearance, ya know?! I don’t drink much and all Jamie’s friends are HUGEEEEE boozers haha! So, that’s the plan. I’ve already bought the wedding shower gifts; I just need to get a bag and a card. As far as the bachelorette party- I may try to pick up a few things, but nothing crazy. I need to watch my spending habits...
Work has been interesting lately. One of our Reps got promoted to be out boss (I wrote about this a few postings back) and just yesterday one of our Reps left for a new management opportunity at another college! I’m SUPER happy for her, but super sad to see her go. She was one of my favs- she sat behind me. It’s weird today because it’s been real quite. This all means we are hiring 2 new people, so shortly I will not be the ‘newest kid on campus’ in the Rep room!!! YAY. Other than that, I’m not even close to making my numbers. The only good thing is that people that Julie had on her plate are getting evenly distributed to all of us left. So, that’ll make my numbers a little better, but I still won’t be making my count. I have 5 on my own and I was supposed to have…I think either 13 or 15 this quarter. I know it’s not a SUPER big deal not to get the number on the first quarter, but it’s still reallllll frustrating. I hateeeee not meeting goals. The only good thing is that for next quarter, it’s usually the biggest one we have as far as recruitment goes, and I already have at least 4 people who are signed up and ready! I’m looking towards that goal. Good, bad…I’m not 100% sure!?
Yesterday I went on a mini spending spree. I went to Best Buy to obviouslyyyyyy buy DMB’s new CD. WOOP! Even though Christopher emailed me the entire CD about a week before, I wanted the real deal. I’m a SPAZ like that haha. I had a list of CD’s that I’ve been wanting and I just went ahead and bought all of them. I got DMB, The Fray, David Cook, Kings of Leon, and Mat Kearney. I’ve never listened to Mat, but I know several people who like him, so I thought I’d give it a shot. The DMB CD is aaaaahhhhhhmazing- seriously overly obsessed!!! The Fray is also super wonderful, I love it. I’ve not made it to the others yet! I’ll keep you posted haha!
My current insurance is only effective until July. On July 1st, I went with a new plan, and I’m actually kind of reallllllly nervous LOL. I’m going to the eye doctor next week (either my dog or Brett’s dog ATE my glasses at the campground this past weekend!!! I could have KILLED them both! They are still wearable, thankfully- but they did eat the end of my earpiece, ugh!). I’m also going to try to fit in a dentist appointment before July 1st. I’m almost 100% certain I have a cavity or somethinggg wrong with one of my teeth. It hurts SUPER bad when anything hot or cold touches it…and has for the past 2-3 years. Since I didn’t have insurance before, I didn’t go. I have to find a new dentist- I’m totally NOT okay with it, but I don’t have any choice really. So, I found a guy I’m going to try to get into and hopefully the check up and filling/or whatever appointment will be done before my new plan kicks into affect. I’m also trying to get into a dermatologist. Again, with my insurance, I have to find a new doctor, which I am NOT okay with. But, we’ll see. I’m on face wash thru them that I am 100% a supporter of. So, really I just need to tell the new doctor what I was on before and have her prescribe the same. Ugh, the life of an adult. I don’t know how all you parents do it for you, AND the kids ha. I’d be frantic!
Sigh. No other news, unfortunally. I am going to take a lunch- really just hit the tanning bed, because that is of upmost importance. I’m meeting Jill and Mary for dinner tonight at Bar Louie to celebrate Mary’s graduation from college and her birthday! Yippe. Tomorrow night I’m thinking about going out with some work people to see a girl’s boyfriend’s band play at The Bronze Boar downtown. Should be a goodie!
No comments:
Post a Comment