Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Surprise~ WOOP!!!*

Well, the big news today is that…drum roll pleaseeeeee…

Justin bought a ’98 Camaro!!!! It’s T-Tops and black. He’s been wanting a sports car for quite some time. He panicked about loosing his job, and obviously decided he wasn’t going to buy one. This is after looking at them for ohhhh, about 2 months. He was driving me nuts-o. Then, after hearing good news from the company, he obviously isn’t scared he’ll be loosing his job, so he was back in the looking mode. The car is awesome, and he got it for a total steal. And, when I say a total steal, I mean literally at least ½ off of what Kelly Blue Book says it’s valued at!!! So, now I am PUMPED that we’ll have a super fun summer car. And, I feel kinda bad that I kept telling him, ‘you’re never going to buy a sports car. Please don’t make me look at any more with you.” LOL. Woops. And, Steph- he’s keeping this a mini secret from his mom and dad until he HAS to tell them, which will be at the end of June/beginning of July when they come here to visit. So, SHHH. And make sure Buddy doesn’t spill the beans either haha :o) They’re going to be mad that he bought it haha, when he could be putting that money towards paying off his debt instead of increasing it HA!

Other than that, we have a new boss at work- after about a month or so of not having a direct boss at all. The position went to someone who was a co-worker of ours, so I think overall things will be good. I think for her though, it will be tough. We’ll see. Now, we’re going to be hiring someone else to fill the position she left behind- which is what I am doing. Work is stressful. Again, and still I am NOT meeting my numbers…which is really taking a toll on me. It’s frustrating when everyone around me is doing much better. It makes me feel as though I’m not getting something…*sigh.* Total bummer, but I’m hanging in there.

Thursday Justin and I leave for South Carolina for a long, holiday weekend. SUPER excited to be back down there again. I love being there; it’s always so niceeee! This time around it should be even better weather. YAY!!! I’m not sure what the plans are for the weekend, or if there even are any. I think Justin mentioned going down to the pool- which we all know is completely wondrous with me!

Let’s see…
I really don’t feel like I have much of an update. This past weekend Justin and I were busy doing fun things. Friday night we met some of his work friends out at Doc Watsons and had a grand time. Saturday let’s see…oh, we went to Jed’s and Funny Bone with Justin’s aunt and uncle and some of their friends. The show was a little on the weird side, but it was decent. I can’t complain too much because it was free. Finally, Sunday afternoon Justin and I took Roscoe to ‘Bark in the Park’ which was a 1.5 mile walk to support the Humane Society. Not only was there a walk, but there were a TON of booths set up promoting their products and giving away free samples of dog treats and dog food and dog toys haha. Justin and I had a really good time there as did Roscoe. He was so excited to be around all the people and dogs. He basically choked himself the entire walk because he was pumped haha! :o)

This weekend will top last haha. I say that because I’ll be on vacation, plus it’s a long weekend! YIPPEE! :oD

1 comment:

  1. Justin and his sports cars.....maybe I should say the Perkins boys and their sports cars lol. I'll have him keep it hush hush :)

    ReplyDelete