Wellll, first I must say CONGRATS to Rachel, Nick, Brynn, and Nicholas for welcoming little Josie into the family!! How precious. I can’t wait to watch her grow up right before my eyes just like I have done, and am still doing with the others! :o) What a nice looking family they have- seriously!
Alright, now onto other business:
Justin heard some good news about his job yesterday, so he’s not freaking out anymore~ THANK HEAVEN!!!! The big guy- the CFO of the company- told Justin and he’s an important part of the company (remember when I told him this JUST last week?! Yeahhhhh, thank you!) and that they wanted to make sure that he wasn’t going anywhere. They got news from corporate that his office would be getting a majority of the accounting work sent down to them instead of it coming out of headquarters. This means that Justin will be learning a lot of new things in the accounting side of things, which is awesome. He’s really excited. And, it basically means that he’s going to have a job. Last night he said that he didn’t want to get rid of his house and that he was going to stay there until he was fired…or until he got enough knowledge to go on and do what he really wants to do. And, he said that he’ll stay there until he can actually get what he wants out of his house and enjoy what he’s done. I’m SO happy he finally got off his freaking out box! What a nightmare that was ha. That means we’ll be in the area for a few yet!
Now, since he got the good news, I am hoping that we’ll be able to get internet ASAP at home. I told him today I don’t care if it was in my name, but that I NEEDED it. He goes to bed too early for me…WAY to freaking early and it drives me nuts. I like lying in bed and reading my book and he can’t sleep with the light and/or TV on. It’s insane. I detest it. So, if I want to read I have to go downstairs on the couch OR in the spare bedroom. Sigh, the joys of living with someone else…righttttttt. I know that if we had the internet, I would LOVE it because I could do all my “internet stuff” like MySpace, Facebook, Blogging HAHA, while he’s sound asleep at like 10 pm…LOL. Not even kidding though. So, I’ll keep you in the loop about that. I’m having withdrawals from MySpace- not even kidding!!!
David Cook was supposed to have his concert this past Wednesday, but since he brother ended up passing away from the brain cancer he suffered from, the concert was obviously cancelled. So, our tickets are going to be honored for a later date not yet decided. I hope I can make the rescheduled day- with all the things we/I have going on this summer. Fingers crossed! Last night instead of going to the concert, Justin and I went to look at phones for him. He gets to upgrade his phone next month and just wanted an idea as to what was out there for him. I know that the next time I get a phone- which will be in like a year and a half LOL- UGH!- I am going with a Blackberry, no doubt. I wanted it this time around but was being a cheap ass with paying for the package required…but now, I wish I just would have done it. I love them. After looking at phones, we went to see Paul Bart: Mall Cop. It was in a cheap-o theater here in town. On Wednesdays they run a special where it’s $1.50 for a movie ticket and $1.25 for a thing of popcorn and $1.25 for a pop. The popcorn was plenty for me; the pop on the other hand was like 12 oz, so it was a bit small. But- who cares when it only cost us $8.00 total for 2 movie tickets, 2 pops and 2 popcorns!!! DEEEEAL! :o) The movie was a little much for me- good but defiantly nothing special and defiantly nothing I would have been happy about spending $10.00 a ticket on. It was worth the $1.50 admission price though haha. Justin on the other hand really enjoyed the movie and said it was hilarious. Regardless, we had a nice time at the movies. After the movies, we ate at Jed’s- AGAIN- since it was buy one fireball, get one free. All in all, out night was a DEAL haha!!
This weekend we don’t have a whole lot planned. I have Open House at work, so I have to work Saturday 9:30-12:30, which is a bummer- but oh well. Justin I believe is golfing Saturday afternoon around 2, and I’ll be Mothers Day shopping after work. Then, I’ll come home and read Twilight LOL, seriously though. Saturday night Justin and I have our first Mud Hens game- with the tickets I bought for him. Afterwards, we might meet up with some friends who rented a party bus to celebrate some birthdays in the month of May. We’ll see how things pan out. Then, on Sunday I’ll be spending the day with my mom- who knows if Justin will make it or not?!
I just started the Twilight series. I have already watched the movie and didn’t think it was anything to rave over like I heard it was. It was good, and I want to know what happens, but nothing that I’m SO pumped about. I’ve heard the books are much better- which is usually the case anyways. So, I caved in and decided to try it out. Jill has the series, so I borrowed her books. I started the first one the other day/night and it seems to be moving pretty slowly. I’m not totally impressed yet, but I am only in the 4th chapter. We’ll see. Plus, I don’t think it helps that I’ve already seen the movie. I’ll keep you updated on how I feel about them haha!!
Ohhhhh, and the coolest news I have to report:
I thought for sure I was done with the tattoo route. However, the past few months I have decided that I am pretty confident that I want one more. I REALLY want Dave Matthews Band lyrics. I REALLY want them. I'm not totally sure where I want them, but I have it narrowed down to 2 places. I either way them under the stars I got for my 25th birthday- which are on the right, lower side of my back- or I want them on the side of my foot where the arch is. I have a feeling it would hurt there, and I have a feeling I'll stick with just adding it under the stars. Justin HATESSSS the idea of doing this. He really wants me to get HIS lyrics on me- if anything. He would definately prefer I don't get anything. I told him there is NO way in HELL I would do it. It's like putting his initals on me...not a chance. If we broke up, I would look down at those lyrics and HATE them. On top of that, if we broke up, I'd have to explain them to some other boyfriend/husband down the road. NO WAY. Justin doesn't see it like that. He sees it as though they are good lyrics no matter who wrote them. I tired explaining that Dave will forever be my boyfriend, haha!, and I won't have to worry about the situations I would possibly have to face with HIS on me haha. So, yesterday at work, I went through the lyrics and wrote down a few options that I like. I'll end this post with what my list includes~ you are more than welcome to post your input on it. Especially, what one you think I should go for and/or where I should start/end it.
- We'll make the best of what's around
- Two's a perfect number, but one
- But what I need is all around me
- Celebrate we will because life is short, but sweet for certain
- Sweet you rock and sweet you roll
- Is this real or am I dreaming
- Just look for love in it
- Love will be our wings
- But good times they're the gold
No comments:
Post a Comment