Wednesday, March 16, 2011

For you, Laura Strong! ;o)

Alright, like I said…I SWEAR I did not forgot about this site, it’s just that I do not ever get online/the computer when I am away from work. Literally, I have so many things that I NEED to do and just have not done it. I don’t NEED to update my site, but I did tell Laura I would update since she gave up Facebook for Lent like a lunatic!!! Who doessss something bizarre like that?! Not me!


Let’s see…I’ve been at my current job now for about 2 months now and I still really enjoy it. I enjoy the people I work with. I enjoy my boss. I enjoy even the “big” bosses. I like what I do work related and everything! The pay cut and move was the BEST THING I did all year…literally. It was so worth it because I don’t feel like driving my car into a ditch on a daily basis anymore! YAY!

Wedding planning is going…well, it’s moving pretty slow. I need to email the resort to get everything in place. We were doing a good job with emails, but it’s been weeks and I need to get back to staying in touch with her. I need to make sure that we have all the details worked out and I need to mail the down payment. Note to self- do that ASAP. Justin and I are having Liv Duty and Sarah take out engagement pictures next Saturday and I can.not.wait! I am uber pumped about it and I think it will be SO.much.fun! Beyond that, I am looking at Save the Dates. I need to have a magnet and I REALLY want a luggage tag Save The Date. I can’t seem to find one that I like other than on Etsy.com and they all seem to be pretty pricey. I’m going to see if I can get them custom done somewhere in the TOL area and see what the damage will be that way. If not, I guess I will have to settle for something else. Yes, I said it…settle. *Sigh* The Bridesmaid dresses are bought. I’m not going to tell anyone where I got them…because it’s almost embarrassing, but I really LOVE them and they ended up being like, 34.00. Not even kidding! I bought them for all the girls as part of their gifts- the other part of that will be a gray flower to wear in their hair (PRAY I can find one haha!) and some other little beachy/traveling things :o) I need to look and buy the shell bouquets that I plan to use, and I need to research the “Welcome Swag Bags” that will be in all the rooms booked with the wedding! I just can’t wait until it’s April 2012!!

This past Sunday my mom, Jill, Mary and I went wedding dress shopping. It was the first time since I got engaged that I really felt like I was really getting married. When I told JP that, and he wasn’t really a fan LOL! He said that when he proposed and gave me “the rock” I should have felt like it was real and that I was really getting married. Woopsie haha! But yeah. Wedding dress shopping. I don’t know how I will ever decide. I feel like I tried on a trillion dresses (more like 20 probably LOL) and I narrowed it down to my top 3. It was a struggle and looking back at some of the pictures, I’m not sure my top 3 are really my top 3 now LOL. Eff. The top 3 are also so very different and I like them for different reasons. I just don’t know. I’m going again- hopefully April 16th- with Justin’s mom, my mom, Jill and Mary again. We will make it a FULL day of wedding festivities and go shopping again and hopefully I find my “yes to the dress” but I’m having my doubts LOL! I feel like I want to take something from all 3 and make my own dress LOL! Oh goodness.

That is for you, Laura. I will hopefully post something else within the next 32ish days or whatever it is! :o)

2 comments:

  1. OMG...I love it!! I was going to email you today and tell you to get on it!! But $34 for a dress...and you got it for them!? I have been in the wrong peoples wedding!lol:) That is awesome...and Crystal Theiroff makes all the flowers I wear in my hair. They usually range from 8-12 per and she can put them on a clip or pin. Then you could pick out the material and everything!! She is on facebook or I can give you her number-let me know.

    I hope you can decide on the dress and that's exciting that you get to go with Stace;) and so effing funny that you told him that JUST NOW it seems real:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH and I CAN'T WAIT to see the pictures:)

    ReplyDelete