Well...
Let's get down to business:
Saturday I didn't get to see the dogs. She called me late Friday night to tell me that Chimney was sick, and that he couldn't be adopted out because of this. So, basically it was useless to see the dogs, when he was the one I really was interested in looking at and adopting. The good news of the story is that he was taken to the vet and tested negative for everything they did on him- like puppy parvo. Thankfully. My brother's dog had puppy parvo, and it was scary and a bit expensive. So, hopefully he just has the puppy flu haha!?! Who knows. Also, she takes him back (or calls?) to the vet on Monday and I'm going to call her on Tuesday to set up another time. She said this time she would work with me- about setting up an appointment "after hours." I work during her "hours" which are basically just fake- since it's at a foster home. She really could do whatever, she just doesn't want to. Please...I'm a little bitter about that to begin with, but whatever. I'm hoping that I hear good news on Tuesday when I call her- and hopefully can set up an appointment to view him on Wednesday! I'll keep you updated...
On another note:
Justin and I had a nice weekend. Nothing really went on, but it was nice to just chill and hang out just the two of us. Friday we went to dinner at Jeds- our "date night." Afterwards, we went to Walmart to waste some time and walk around HAHA. We're just that cool. We then went back to his house and watched 'Forgetting Sarah Marshal.' We kept hearing about how incredible it was and how funny it was---kinda disappointed, but it was a good movie. Just not as good as we had been hearing. Saturday we didn't do much again, I can't really remember what we did to be honest, I feel like I slept all day- which I more than likely did HA! Saturday night we ended up going out with some of the people Justin works with, and it was a good time. I didn't really want to go- I head a badddd headache, but ended up sucking it up and going. I'm happy we went, it was a good time. Sunday- we went to Denny for breakfast. They'd been advertising the "Grand Slam" meal and I just couldn't stop thinking about it haha. I got it, and ate almost all of it, and it was a greasy, buttery, yummy, mess haha. Justin and I then went to Lowes to get some closet stuff for the master closet. We're working on closet space for me...maybe? LOL. We got it, and it looks really nice---which is good. We're going back to get a 2nd one, to put on the "his" end of the closet. Then we need to get the bar for hangers---and it'll almost be complete. And, after we did all that- we went to McDonalds LOL. Ew, we are suchhhhh fat kids, seriously. Who doessssss that?!
Gross.
I'm outta here, I don't have much else to write about. I'll update about the puppy situation as soon as I know!!
No comments:
Post a Comment