Thursday, January 22, 2009

What's in a name?~

Alright, so I'm pretty confident that on Saturday I will have a new puppy!! I'm praying that Chimney is still available. But even more than that, that I fall in love with him and he's the most awesome, happiest, playful dog in the universe HAHA!

Last night I was looking online for names. I don't want to keep the name Chimney- let's be serious, who in the heck would want that name for the cutest puppy ever? NOT me! He's only 8 weeks old, so he won't be confused at what his name was and will be LOL. So, I have a list of maybe like, 10 names. I looked a puppy names, but I also looked through human boy names. Is that bad? Who knows...

I can't remember all of the names I wrote down, but a few that I can remember right off the top of my head are:
* Jace
* Blaize
* Ryce - pronounced Rice haha, in case you were in doubt! I even like Rycer and Rycee (more of a girl name??)
* Winston
* Bentley
* Ryson
* Owen
* Royce
I really like Jace. I think it could be one of the top options right now. I also REALLY like Blaize- however, I don't want people to think that I am a stoner and like to blazeeeee all day LOL. But, really, that name just might be my very top option at the moment. I feel like my mind changes from minute to minute. How in the heckkkkk will I ever settle on ONE name?!?!?! I like Ryce, but I think I might only really like the spelling? I don't know how I feel about actually calling a dog Ryce, when people will automatically think of rice itself. Not a fan of that idea haha. Winston and Bentley are cute, I think they might be too typical dog names for me though. Royce is on the bottom of the list...I'm on the fence with it. I just don't know. I have a few days to think it over which is a God send. I don't know how people actually name a HUMAN haha!!! Stressful.

Beyond all of that-
The new job is coming along. I've been here almost 2 weeks now, but I've not done a lot of what I'll actually be doing. I've done a lot of paperwork. I've done even more testing. And I'm in the process of a LOT of memorizing. The testing stuff was an online class I was required to take to basically teach me my job. I think it was helpful- however, I don't think it was as helpful as just watching/shadowing someone. I finally completed all aspects of that class- 22 tests, which was very overwhelming. Along with the class- I have a binder of like 48 activities I have to accomplish on-site at the school. These things consist of interviewing staff members and things of that nature. I think it's mostly to get to know everyone. Good idea, but I feel as though I'm interrupting their busy day... ya know? With having said all of that, I think it'll still be a few to several weeks of learning before I actually get certified with becoming a Rep. Soooo- it'll still be a few weeks/month before I actually start doing my job. I think I'll reallllyyy enjoy my job- it'll be a lot like what I was doing at the apartments- just in a different, more advanced setting. I'm excited to get the ball rolling. And, I'm really excited about my pay check haha :-)

Justin is good. He continues to be super boyfriend- as always. I'm a bitch to him and he puts up with me. I sometimes forget the handful I can be...and I should honestly give him more credit. I've been doing a lot of self reflection and thinking about the future. I have doubts, sure. But, overall I'm really happy and excited about things!! I think it'll all work out just fine. I'm still all over the place with moving in. One day I think it's the best idea everrrrr, and the next I'm in a severe panic about it all- thinking it's a horrible idea. We'll see. I think that once it really comes down to things, I'll just know what I am supposed to do. At least that's what I'm hoping.

I think that's the update today. I'll be back soon :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment