Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Transition...

Hey guys! I'm making the move here. I was on Xanga, but realized that most of the core group I read are no longer using that site. I literally use my blog to relieve stress/my inner feelings- I have a tendency to keep most of that stuff within. I like to write things down to get my frusterations out! And, I use it to update my life and happenings. Hopefully some of my followers from Xanga will come here and continue to read about me!

Bare with me while I adjust to the differences...and get used to writing here. I have a bare page and no picture...due to the fact I'm still trying to figure it all out with minimal time. Plus, I'm setting this up at work LOL.

I'll be writing a more serious update- time permitting.

XOXO*

1 comment:

  1. Yayyy!!! Glad to see you made the crossover! I love blogspot, it's more grownup or something :)

    Where did you get your layout??

    ReplyDelete