HA. One thing:
1. The tiniest of tinyyy ants in our kitchen sink/counter right now. OMG. EW. I have a clean house- how does this happen?!
2. My job. What about it you ask? Well, almost every aspect of it. Mostly that we are spread so thin and nobody seems to really want to do anything about it.
3. My wedding. Not really, but I feel like it should. HA! I'm SO.THANKFUL. we are having a destination wedding. Everything is in place and basically has been done for me. Lorie has been great, as has Bolongo Bay. THANK the HEAVENS above for this because I might not make it to the wedding day!
4. When the house is "cluttered" which means things are not in their "place." Like, I can't even take it---seriously. It's bad, and I think it's a pretty serious problem.
5. When the floors need vacuumed/mopped. I can't focus on anything else.
No comments:
Post a Comment