I am SOOOO far behind in this challenge it's not even funny. I almost want to cry, but instead I am going to suck it up and try to get back on track. This means catching up on ohhhhh, like a billion days worth of posts. Efffffff.
I don't really have a lot to ask of a dream house. As long as there is love and happiness- the house doesn't really matter. But, my dream house would include:
1. A wrap around proch. I've always wanted one...I don't really have a reason why because I've never had one. I like spending time outside (I really want a porch swing LOL) so I guess that could be the reason.
2. A pool---and hot tub. Kind of like what Justin's parents had becuase it was REAL neat. BUT, I would want the waterfall that is in Jessica's pool to be added LOL!
3. A fenced in yard, for the dogs. We have one now thanks to ALL of Justin's hard work!
4. A bedroom that does NOT have a city/town light shining it in at night.
5. Close to the nearest highways and a city. I *LOVE* there we live now. It takes under 15 minutes to get most places, but still have the safe, "small town" feel to it.
6. Something that was Justin and I's instead of just Justin's. I just don't want to move (like, litterally move my stuff---pack and unpack) though...how can we do this?! LOL
7. A maid and a landscaper.
That's not too much to ask for, right?! ;o)
No comments:
Post a Comment