Thursday, July 21, 2011

Day 15: Favorite saying

Today I am half way done with this 30 days blog challenge, and I must admit...it's not that bad, and it's been fun.  Real fun!

Anywho:  On to the real topic of this post, my favorite saying.  Geezzzzz, this is hard.  Sayings that I say or saying that others say---like, quotes?!  Well, this is my blog, so I do what I want.  I will list both.

My Personal Sayings:

1.  I want to commit suicide.
     Clearly, I don't mean this to be serious, but I use this a lot.  When I am stressed or frustrated, I will throw this out there.  I don't know why, but I have been saying it for years.

2.  I want to stab my eyes out.
     Again, I don't really mean this because I would hate being blind... LOL... but I say this when I am totally over something.  I'm bored; I'm done with things.

3.  I want to shoot my face off.
     Geez, I have a lot of negative sayings.  I don't ever mean them lol, but people reading this might start to think I am seriously suicidal HA!!!

Quotes:

4.  "It's not where you are, but who you're with that really matters'- DMB
     It's a good quote, for obvious reasons.  IT really IS all about who you are with and NOT where you are!

5.  "Take life as it comes, it's all a sugar rush."- Justin Perkins
     Not only is this one of my favorite sayings because Justin wrote it, but it's always because in general, it's a good thing to live life by. Life- it's here and it's gone, much like a sugar rush.  Take it and LIVE it.  Every.SINGLE.Day.  Don't let if pass you by (which is actually part of the song also.)  I have "Sugar Rush" tattooed on my foot to always remember this and NEVER forget it.

6.  "Sometimes the only way is jumpin', I hope you're not afraid of heights."- Gavin DeGraw
     How true, right?!  I have taken a lot of leaps in my short life thus far.  Some good and some bad, however I am REAL grateful for ALL of those.

No comments:

Post a Comment