Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Day 11: Favorite tv shows

Don't laugh when you see this list- I will be the very first person standing in line to say it's complete REDIC! that I am almost 28 years old and these are some of my most favorite shows.  Don't judge!!!

1.  Private Practice- if this show ever goes off the air, I will be devastated.
2.  Grey's- I'm actually over this show, but I can't stop watching it.  It does nothing for me, I think it's rather lame compared to Private Practice, but I still DVR it.
3.  Teen Mom (the original one with Maci, Amber, Caitlyn, and Farah) but I will watch any of the others...I'm not THAT picky haha!
4.  Bridezilla's- it's REDIC and I can't believe people DO this kind of thing when they are getting married.  I always, always, always tell Justin if I get this way to ditch me- not even close to the alter.  There is NO reason.
5.  I like the first 15 minutes of The View.  All the gossip-y stuff.  I DETEST the blonde one...gosh, what is her name again!  Elizabeth.  Can't stand her, and she just about makes me despise the show.  If I ever met her, I would kick her in the ovaries.
6.  Intervention- it's tragic and makes me cry.  If I could get into stuff like being an addiction counselor, I would love it.  However, emotionally I couldn't do it, as I would get too attached to people.  It shows me that I DO have feelings and emotion.
7.  The Real World- Believe it or not, but I never started watching this until I was dating Brad.  AFTER HS, AFTER College, and AFTER I was like, 26 years old HAHA!!!
8.  Biggest Loser- it's ahhhmazing to see how much these people's attitude and lives change.  With a lot of hard work (stuff I could never do) they really do entirely change.  Again, I bawl my eyes out usually before the first commercial break, but I love it HA!
9.  Bad Girls Club- it's nonsense.  I love it.  Girls are SO catty, I don't know how I ever made it.  I would be one mean person living with these people LOL!!

No comments:

Post a Comment