It was tough to even find a picture of just myself...so this might be a bit more difficult that I had imagined. Now, I have to have 15 interesting facts. Well, here goes nothing---
1. I number my white socks. If you notice a number on the bottom, I put it there. Because I am so over the top OCD, I hate when socks do not "wear" the same. If they have numbers, I know they are always a match and are always worn at the same time.
2. I love music. I'm lucky to have a soon to be husband, best friend and all around awesome person to enjoy that with. It's something weird...music and I, we have a connection. Concerts are one of my most favorite ways to "waste" money. To me, it's not a waste, but to others it's the biggest waste.
3. I have a slight obsession with Sharpie Ultra Fine Point markers and BiC Mark It Ultra Fine Point markers. You most likely will never see me write with something different.
4. Mini vacations save my life. Weekend trips to Chicago, to the campground, to South Carolina to visit the Perkins clan...anytime I can break away from the daily life, I welcome it!
5. I never want children---or even a single child. I'm not saying I will never have one; I refuse to make comments/promises like that, but I can tell you that I have never in my 28 years of being alive, liked kids. I never, ever want to be pregnant---I don't want to feel pregnant, I don't want to put limits on myself, I don't think I will feel most "womanly" being pregnant. No thanks, I would rather pay $10,000 for a surrogate, I shit you not or adopt.
6. I love my two dogs with a passion. Sometimes, I think it might even be creepy haha. Even though Maddie is the worst dog on planet earth (I didn't know they MADE dogs as bad as her, no joke) I couldn't get rid of her because it would be a death sentence. She has already been returned to the Humane Society twice...and a third time would mean she would be termed "unadoptable." Justin and I are softies...
7. I vacuum our house at least 6 days a week. Sometimes I even do it more than once a day. I am obsessive. I am a sweeper nazi...I can't help it.
8. I have a total of 4 best girl friends. They are all equally my best friends and I could never pick a maid of honor in my wedding. They are: Jill, Mary, Dana and Jessica. I don't know what I would do without them.
9. I love having "get togethers" and parties at our house. I enjoy preparing for these festivities and love having the space to do have all our friends in one place, able to talk at the "normal" level. Each year we have a Halloween Party---costumes are not mandatory, but are highly suggested and it's my most favorite party all year!!! I already am planning...
10. I can't wait to have my wedding on a beach. Ever since I was little, this is how I imagined it. To see if really work out that way makes my day. We're breaking the "Perkins" rules (small town, nobody does this, especially a Perkins!) and doing it our way. People are lucky I am in the picture because Justin would have gone with my mom and dad and his parents and sister...period.
11. I love the Pittsburgh Steelers. It's pretty intense around football season; I am worse than a man.
12. I am going to be an aunt at the beginning of November. I am not excited about it...as I don't plan to really watch the baby. However, I am excited to buy a lot of things. I love spoiling people, babies included. I just don't want to hold one...ever haha!
13. Justin and I have been engaged since 10/10/10---and I am still *in love* with my ring. Like, I look down at it at least 5 times a day and think "I am so lucky. I can't believe I have this." I wonder if that feeling will ever be gone?
14. I have never bought anything on Ebay. In fact, I make it a point to never learn how to use it. I would waste so much money on crap I don't need. However, I have bought things on craigslist. Creepy? I'm not sure, but whatever!
15. I can not imagine living somewhere that doesn't have all 4 seasons. I look forward to each of them as they approach, and look forward to them leaving as they are over.

No comments:
Post a Comment