OMG. I am caught up! And, tomorrow is my last day. I wish I had a 365 day challenge. I wonder if I can find one on the internet...I bet I can! I am going to look because I feel like THAT is the only way I will continue to update on a semi regular basis! Keep your heads up, I might surprise you!
Wishes:
1. More than 3 wishes. I don't know the exact number I would wish for, but I know my first wish would be MORE wishes.
2. A cure for cancer. I feel like everyone will eventually die from this. It freaks.me.out. How can we have gotten so far in the medical world, but have YET to figure this out?! It scares me.
3. For Justin to make it in the music world. Be it singing, or writing---it's what he really wants and would be 100% happy doing. On top of that, it would mean I would be set LOL!!! I'm just being real.
No comments:
Post a Comment