Well, lets see:
This is going to be mighty long since I can’t get online at my leisure anymore while working. I’ve not updated in quite a few weeks, so here’s life as of now!!
Congratulations!! to Suz and Mark. Little baby Titan Douglas Warren arrived (mighty early!) April 6, 2009 at a little after 11 pm. He weighed in around 2.12 lbs and was something like 16 inches long I think. He’s breathing on his own and is very healthy according to the text I received this morning from her!!! I’m so happy for them- considering all they’ve been through with his tough little man! J
South Carolina Thursday night and I’m real excited. We’ll get home Monday night and then we both work Tuesday. Thennnnn, we’re going to see Chris Cornell on Tuesday night in Michigan at the State Theatre- I think ha! I’m kind of excited about that, even though I literally do not know one song he sings LOL. Justin will enjoy, so that’s really all that matters. And live music in general makes me happy! And, then my parents leave for their vacation to Florida like almost 2 weeks. Jealous, since my vacation is only a long (short) weekend!
I booked our Megabus tickets today for June 25-28.J I’m SO PUMPED. I’m planning (weather permitting!) on taking advantage of the FREE, local public pool a few days, doing some shopping, and of course eating out! Woop! And, have no worries. I am STILL planning on partying like a rOcKsTaR- it’s totally game on on my end. Mark it in the books- remind me if I forget. (I won’ttttt I swear!!!) I’m going to remind Justin that he wants to be a famous rockstar- which means he has to ditch his business life for a weekend of practice. Rockstars do NOT go to bed at 10 pm and wake up at 7 am. Seriously, he needs to get it together ha!
As for me otherwise- there isn’t much to update. Work is work, and it’s really frustrating trying to get people in. Harder than I thought, but we’ll see; I’m not giving up quite yet haha. I’m actually on target- kind of. I have about the same amount of people on the report as everyone else, however- I just feel like most of my people are not that serious about starting school in June. I guess we’ll see. I don’t know how the other Reps feel about their group of students. And, I hear that as the weeks go on and the start date gets closer, we have more people, and more serious people come in. Other than that- Justin and I leave for South Carolina for Easter on Thursday after we both get off work, like I briefly mentioned at the beginning. I will compromise the crappy, unimportant holidays- like Easter and Thanksgiving HA! But I will NOT compromise on Christmas Eve and Christmas haha!!! I am really excited to get away even though it’s just for a mini me weekend. It’ll be the first time that Justin has actually taken a girlfriend on “vacation” (weird, right?! I thought so) even though it’s more like seeing his family, it’s still a vacation for us!!! I’m SUPER pumped to see their dog Indy because he’s a big ball of fur and looks SO cute, and I’m excited to see their house. Plus, it’s always nice to see his parents and Summer LOL. I know Justin really misses them. We always get spoiled while they are here visiting- so, I have no doubt that it’ll be the same down there! Love it J And, I’m excited to get away from this weather- I’m not sure if you woke up the past 2 mornings to the SNOW we had here, (WTF?!?!?) but let me tell you, it SUCKED haha!
Other than that- BIG NEWS. (Noooo, not as cool and big as a wedding or engagement haha but…whatev.)
I’m about 98% sure I’m going to be moving in with Justin. For several reasons, but here are the main ones:
1. As bad as this sounds- Brad is having semi- doubts about his relationship. We talked the other night about him and his g/f for quite some time. She’s 39, so there is a 15 year age difference (WOAHHHHHH!!!!) between them and ultimately- he just doesn’t see a future with her. When they first started dating- they were on the same page as far as seriousness was concerned. He thinks that now however, she may be wanting more. (Obviously, her clock is ticking…and she should have wanted something more to begin with. Get REAL!!!) And, he doesn’t…still. SO- as terrible as this sounds, I think that moving in with Justin would give me a for sure answer with him and I at the very least. It’s either going to make or break us, and instead of putting off to see, we might as well do it sooner than later- at least in my opinion. Like I’ve said before- I know right now that I don’t want to NOT have him in my life and that I really do love him, but ultimately, I’m not sure I see forever. Ya know? I honestly think it might be my being afraid of total commitment, seriously. I didn’t realize (think) I had problems with it, until I really started to think about it more. I think that we’re both kind of in the same boat as far as seeing where we’re going- but I think that he’s a little more certain he could see forever. And, the worst that could happen would be me having to move back out of his house- it’s not the end of the world. And, I just feel like with the possibility of Brad having issues, this may be a good time to really figure crap out…on my end. I don’t even know if the possibility with Brad would even be there- if I wanted to see. And, to be honest, I’m not even sure I want it to be an option. I wanted it to work out to begin with, and yeah, I still do sometimes see us together in the end, but then again- some days not so much. So, whatev. That’s kinda where I stand now. I bought it up to Justin last night- well, the fact that I’ve been thinking about moving in more seriously. He didn’t really say much, but I know that he wants me there…so, we’ll see. And, my parents are going to Florida for a week and a half next week- Perfect timing. SURPRISE, I moved out LOLOL!!!
2. My parents are getting REALLY frustrated with Roscoe. He’s still not potty trained and my mom and dad are getting sick of him going in the house. They (mostly my dad) have been so mean about it, I can’t hardly handle it anymore. Kind of my excuse with my parents as to why I’d be moving out- HAHA for them!- and then they couldn’t really say crap to me about it. I know that really my mom and dad like the dog- my mom always says things like, “he’s just so damn cute, I can’t be mad at him…” and when I leave with him for the weekend they’re both sitting there telling ROSCOE bye and not me LOL. It’s just that I am getting sooo sick of hearing them talk about it. He’s a puppy…and if you don’t like it- keep him in the cage…ya know? I just feel like it might be better for Roscoe to be at one place more often also, and plus, it might help Justin’s cat and Roscoe to get along better. Justin’s cat is NOT a fan of Roscoe- he hisses nonstop LOL. It actually pisses Justin off because he says his cat is being “such a pussy” LOL. (He actually got so mad last weekend that he locked both of them in Roscoe’s cage for about ten minutes…LOLOLOL!!!) I don’t know… just my thought on the subject!
Really, those are my 2 biggest points. Well, I lie. On top of that- one of the reasons I’ve been semi-hesitant about moving is because I know how my parents (mostly my dad again!) feel about living with someone before being married. My mom is more open minded about it, but my dad…is not. So, I knew/know they will semi freak out about it. I just didn’t want to deal with it. On Friday though, my mom and dad told me that Brett was going to be moving in with Amanda- WOAH. Yeah, I know. But- now they realllllyyyy couldn’t say anything to me about moving in with JP. We’ve been together longer, AND we’re older. So, I’m kind of manipulating haha!! I just think things might be falling into place and I should take advantage of it all!
My plan as of today- key word TODAY hahahaha- is that I will move most of my stuff in while they are gone. When they get back, they’ll obviously see that I am not there anymore, and then I’ll explain. Surprise, I moved out while you were gone. I’m going to be living at Justin’s now HA! Taking the easy way out- yeah, I’m chicken lol. I’ve actually been taking and leaving things there the past 2-3 weeks, and just doing laundry there. It only makes sense. Like I said- it’ll either make or break us- and we might as well find out now rather than drag out something like could potentially end us and waste more time…right? Right! And, who knows- it might actually work out really well! I at least think it’s worth a chance to see…
Ohhhh, I don’t know what else there is. I don’t think anything honestly.
its aboutttt time!!!! woo hoo :) im excited for you to be moving in with justin. I hope things work out ok! and I didnt even know brett and coutch were dating until I looked at her pictures from cali and saw a bunch of them together. CRAZYYYY haha. They haven't been together that long have they??
ReplyDelete