Friday, April 24, 2009

PICTURES, Seriously!!! :o)

Here are some pictures! Don't kill me- I'm in a HUGE hurry...
Now- you BETTER leave comments. It's been a long time since I've actually posted pictures here! Ek! :o) They are from Easter in South Carolina AND Dana's Super Sweet 25th in Cleveland!

Seriously getting wet from the falls!!! :o)


Justin and I again- but further back!


Pretty!


From back on the trail! :o)


The South Carolina part of the family haha!


The Waterfall we went on the hike to see! Woop :o)


Again, the falls!

Looking down from the Flag portion of Chimney Rock


The Perkins clan!


Brother & Sister!


Justin and I at Chimney Rock!

Justin, Summer and I!

Mr. Perkins and his mom!!


My lovely boyyyfriend!*


The whole gang! :o) Thanks to the random who took it, it's so far away. Bummer. I'll have to crop that bad boy in eventually!


The view from where the bus dropped us off!!!


Dana's Super Sweet 25th party. 1-9ers. Roomies. Amy, Jen, Dana and I! LOVE them!!!

Part of the gang! Amy, Jen and I :o)


TWINS!! D and I!


LOVE. US.


The entire gang for the Super Sweet 25, plus Dana's DAD LOL!

I can't help it we're pretty awesome! :o)


ROOMIES. 1-9ers! :o)


COMPTONNNN roomies! We go wayyyy back!*


Ames and I- right at the start!

1 comment:

  1. Yaaay for peectures!!!

    You look awesome and I love love love your dress and those purple shoes! I'm so jealous, I'm way too tall to wear heels!

    Where at in SC were you guys?

    ReplyDelete