Here’s the fun update~
I gave myself the deadline of last Friday to tell my parents about moving in with Justin because I wanted to have my things moved to his house over the weekend. I called them Thursday night and tried to nonchalantly throw that piece of information into my conversation LOL. On top of that~ yes, they are on vacation in Florida with a group of friends ha! My mom asked towards the end of our conversation if I/we were doing anything fun this weekend. I told her that on Friday night we were going to look at a car in Gibsonburg, eat dinner at Jed’s, and go back to their house to pick up the paper and mail- and pack some of my things and move it over to Justin’s house. LOL. Seriously. She responded with, “Oh, reallyyy? When did you decide this?” I went on to tell her that I thought it would be better to have Roscoe in one place, and that I’m tired of her and my dad complaining about him not being potty trained. I also said that on top of that, I’m sick and tired to packing/unpacking my bags, getting Roscoe, etc. for the weekends, only to come home for a few days and do it all over again a few days later. She seemed decent about it with not having much to say. We hung up and things were fine. Not even 10 minutes after we hung up the phone, they called me again. I KNEW it was my dad this time- just knew it. I was nervous, my heart was beating like, 1983942 beats a second and my stomach got scary haha. I let it ring several times before I actually answered. When I did my dad was on the other end and said, “So, you’re using me and mom as the scapegoats?” I then basically told him the same thing I told my mom…and I reassured him that I was NOT using them as scapegoats, but that I just realized it might be better/best this way and that I was finally ready. He said that he and my mom tired to tell me that months ago (which they kind of did- I thought they were semi-kidding however!). He asked if I was taking my bedroom set and stuff like that, but overall things went fine! After I told my parents- Justin’s mom called (they are ALSO on vacation in Florida HAHA!!!) and told them. I think overall, it was expected on both ends, but kind of surprising. Needless to say- I moved in over the weekend!!! All my clothes and shoes, and everyday things are there. I still obviously need to go back to my parent’s house and get the things that are not mandatory- like my Steelers stuff, my bed, picture frames, photo albums, etc. and also go through all my stuff to figure out what needs pitched and clean up my room for my mom and dad.
I’m a lot of feelings right now haha: Excited. Really Happy. Nervous. Scared…the list goes on. I think that most of all though, I’m anxious to see what will happen. I do believe that things will be good/better, and I think that things will work out well. I’m definitely trying to keep an open mind about things, sort of chill out on everything a little bit, and also keep a positive outlook on the way things would end up! I know that Justin is really excited I am finally there, so it reassures me a little bit. It’s a good feeling. I already feel like his house is home, so that’s always kind of calming my nerves haha! Who knows where it’ll head, but I do know that at least I gave it my all. And, really that’s all I want to know and I just need to keep focusing on that!
Other than that- nothing exciting to report. Justin and I did go look at a car on Friday, but I don’t think Justin is going to buy it. I can’t wait until he DOES find something though. He’s looking for a “fun, summer car” which means- a sports car. I keep telling him it needs to be a convertible or a T Top, just because what’s a summer car that isn’t? And, I’m trying to talk him into getting some automatic (he’s not very good with stick, and I have NO idea how to do it. I keep saying that if he gets stick, I’ll never be able to drive it- in the case I would ever HAVE to ie: him deciding to drink, and I having to drive). I think I have him convinced in that way, but I don’t think that he’s totally convinced NOT to get something stick ha! He’s been looking for several weeks now- I really hope he gets something. It’ll be a TON of fun to drive/ride in- especially when we take it to the campground! I can’t wait.
Saturday night we went to the comedy club with our free tickets. Justin’s aunt and uncle, their 2 friends, Jono, and Hartman all came with us. The comedy show was a disasterrrrrr, and the headlining guy was on stage maybe 10 minutes. His guitar wasn’t working right, and he was SO, SO, SO drunk that they escorted him off stage. Crazy. The show was decent, however, I’m glad we got free tickets because I would have been mad otherwise! It was SUCHHHH a nice day/night that we drank outside on the patio at Justin’s before the show and then ended the night at Moes in Rossford haha! It was a good time! I love spending time with his aunt and uncle.
On Sunday Mary, Jill and I went to lunch and did a little shopping. I didn’t go crazy, but I did get 2 scarves, 2 rings, and 2 necklaces from Forever 21. I was a good kid. There were a lot of things I would have loved to get, but I couldn’t. I wish I won the lotto from the drawing Friday night that we go into at work LOL. No such luck. And, I looked for ideas for Justin’s birthday- and had NO luck. I have NO idea what I want to get him. I’ve asked him several times what he wants and he tells me nothing- no ideas. *Sigh. He’s so hard to buy for- I hate it. I AM having a surprise party for him! Invites go out today! I hope it turns out well. Sometimes Justin’s friends are not all that dependable. It’s nothing crazy, but we’re going to get dinner/drinks at Jed’s and then if people would like- go back to Justin’s the finish the night. I’m going to get/make cupcakes and balloons- of course to embarrass him haha!!! And, that’ll just about do it!
We’ll have the internet at home May 1. I PROMISEEEE pictures then. Until then, I can’t do pictures. I did take my cords to Justin’s though- so I swear I am prepared!!
Hugs*
Mmmhmmm...no pictures, no actual comment.
ReplyDelete;)
*congrats*