Saturday, February 7, 2009

B.o.r.i.n.g.

This is the first Saturday I've had to work at my new job- and I find it terribly boring and POINTLESS since I am actually not doing my job...yet. There is really no point in me working a Saturday when I'm actually still in training. Whatever. I won't bitch too much---I did get Friday off work. :o) And, I only am here until 2, so I really only have 1 more hour left!

No big plans for the weekend- which is good and bad, I suppose. Last night Justin and I met Jono & Sarah and some of their friends out at Bar Louie. I like the bar, it's just that it's SO expensive to drink there. I literally feel as though I am drinking in Chicago...and it's totally not as classy. I wish I was in Chicago spending what we spent last night on drinks. Both my drinks were $9.00 and they were NOT that special. On top of that Justin drank 3 Blue Moons- they were tall ones, but I don't really know how tall they were- maybe 20 ounces? and they were $5.50 each. I had 2 drinks, Justin had 3, and our bill- with tip was $40.00 dollars!!! It's just crazy...and as much as I like the bar, I don't think it's worth it to drink there...I really don't! But, it was nice to get out for a few hours and just hang out.

Tonight we're going out for Jono's birthday because it's today. I'm not sure what we're doing, but I believe we're sticking close to the Perrysburg/Maumee area. It's nice that they now live in Perrysburg because it's close for JP and I. I just hope we make it through the night without them getting into a huge blow out...like usual. Justin and I are to the point of HATING hanging out with them because it never fails that something crazy happens and totally ruins the night. We'll see...tonight will be the test haha!

As for Sunday, I don't have a clue what I'm going to do without football. I'm kinda of depressed, I won't lie haha! The last 2 Sunday's Justin and I have had breakfast at Denny's. It started out that I wanted to go there the 1st Sunday we went because I wanted the Grand Slam LOL. I had it when my dad, brother and I went on vacation to Arizona back in 2006 and have not had it since. I remembered it being SO GOOD lol, but I didn't know if it was good because we were starved or if it was actually good. So, I wanted to give it a second shot ha! BAD MISTAKE. It was good- sure. But, now Justin wants to make it a weekly Sunday occurance and go everyyyy Sunday. I can only eat so many Grand Slams lol. EW. And, the rest of the menu isn't all that impressive. We'll see. More than likely, we'll end up at Dennys on Sunday eating breakfast like the fat kids we are!

I'm trying to come up with some ideas for Justin for Valentines Day. It's totally my most favoriteeee holiday everrrrr- so I want to come up with something good! I've been trying to come with with some things, and I do have a list. I just don't want to put a TON of money into it...I'd rather do something creative. However, I just can't think of anything creative to do! I think I'll end up going the easy route and NOT doing the creative thing. I've even been looking for ideas. Does anyone have anything THEY have done before? Seriously...I'm up for just about anything! :o)

No comments:

Post a Comment