Tuesday, February 10, 2009

V.I.P.

I love having things up my sleeve. I HATE secrets- like, seriously hate secrets when I know someone is keeping one from me- but I LOVE keeping secrets from people. Well, I take that back. I LOVE keeping secrets for a VERY short amount of time ha! If it's anything more than, like, 4 days...I'm done for. There is no way I can do it and I always end up spilling the beans HAHA! I'm something else...

I can't wait for Valentines Day. I decided to kind of go "all out" for Valentines Day even though I didn't want to. However, it'll be a really good time I believe, so it'll be worth it. I'll post it here---because I don't think there is any chance he'll end up seeing this site. He doesn't know I have it...and he doesn't have a facebook, so chances of him seeing this are slimmmm to none! I decided we needed a mini vacation so, I booked us for a night at the Renaissance Cleveland (according to Dana it's her favorite and she has good taste HA. She says it's the best one downtown! :o)). I got us the "Rock On Package" which gives us a night at the hotel, 2 tickets to the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame, and a buffet breakfast at the hotel. I think he'll really enjoy the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame because he's so into music...and I've been wanting to go there for a few months now after hearing it was really awesome. My plan is to get into Cleveland around 3, which is check in time, and just do whatever downtown, including dinner. Then, check out on Sunday is Noon, so I figured we'd get breakfast and be out and at the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame at the latest- Noon. And then be home Sunday evening.

I've been telling Justin the last couple days to NOT plan anything for us on Saturday or Sunday because we have plans. He keeps trying to get the secret out of me, and I keep telling him it's a secret and that I'm NOT telling. I told him last night that he needed to pack an overnight bag. I told him that he didn't need to bring anything special. And, I told him that we were going to leave after I got off work. I work until about 11:30 and I would like to leave Rossford at around...ohhhh, 1:30 I think. And- those details are the ONLY ones he knows. He's not going to know what's going on until we end up where we're going. Once we get to the hotel- I'm going to check in without him---get the tickets, and put them into his card. I plan on giving him the card I got him once we're up in our room. And, I think that I'm going to get him Internet. He's being a cheap ass---not really, he's being smart and putting more money toward his house payment to get it paid off in less years and doesn't want to budget for internet. So, I think I'm going to tell him to set up everything and I'll pay it monthly. He'll be excited. I'll be excited becauseeeee I HATE that he doesn't have online HAHA.

We'll see. The card I got him is cute- it has a guitar on the front...and it says "You Rock" or something like that. The inside message is GAYYYY, but the front totally sold me. Totally him. I'll write something cute inside to make it better ha!

1 comment:

  1. Aw! Sounds like fun!!! I can't wait until Nick and I can just get away!

    ReplyDelete