Sunday.
Ya know, Sunday I was thankful for Mary winning the Bolongo Bay Vegas style game- which was a $1,000.00 voucher towards her travel/stay there.
How crazy, right? The resort Justin and I are getting married at had a game via Facebook for 11 people to win 1,000.00 vouchers for Veteran's Day (on top of a slew of people winning much less!). Mary- MY Mary Wilson- won one of them!!! Crazy because thousands of people played and you could only play once. Mary had everyone she know try to win for her...and her mom finally did yesterday. The 2nd to last one!!!
I know it'll help her and Steve out for the trip. It may even make them have a longer stay! I'm thankful for the awesome resort we're getting married at- do things like that for their customers. That makes my heart smile :o)
No comments:
Post a Comment