Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Thankful Day 6:

Sunday.  Sunday I was thankful for a fiance whom took care of my hung.the.eff.over. butt!!  He got me water, made me toast (twice!), made me soup, got me soda...and whatever else he did.  I was a HOT.MESS.

My motto for the day---
" Help! I drank too much and I can't get up"  off the couch, that is.  I was miserable.  I finally started to feel half way better around 4 pm.  Justin and I took the dogs for a walk because the weather was beautiful for an early November day.  Then I needed a Diet Coke from McDonald's, so I drove myself there around 8pm, and obviously also picked up dinner LOL.  Why not...McD's is just the right thing (amount of grease?! LOL) for being hung over.

Seriously---ever, ever, ever so thankful to have Justin.  He's the best.

No comments:

Post a Comment