Thankful for music.
I think it's pretty obvious that Justin and I both love music. Live music is the best, but a good song on the radio is a close second.
Good musicians can do it all on the road, and those who are studio produced shouldn't even get the option to tour- ie. Taylor Swift (GROSS!).
Lyrics with meaning. A song with a good beat. Something that brings back memories.
It's crazy how a single song, or part of a song can put you back into an exact moment. Bring back so much emotion.
I always tell Justin 2 things:
1. When is he going to get famous? (In all honesty, he really should just follow his dream of being involved with music somehow!)
2. If he ever stops playing the guitar, we're getting a divorce.
Music. It has to be one of the things in life I am most thankful for without even realizing it.
No comments:
Post a Comment