Thursday, November 17, 2011

Thankful Day 17:

Thankful today is MY Friday!!!

Thankful that I get to see Jill and Mary for the 2nd time this week.  (Although, I can't really say I'm thankful that reason is because we are going to be the midnight showing of Breaking Dawn.  As you all know, I'm not a die hard Twilight fan---however, you'd think I was since I always have to go with them to the midnight showing like a lunatic! It only took me a year to read the series...no joke!)

Thankful my vacation starts today at 5pm.

Thankful my parents are watching the furry monsters the entire week we are on vacation.

Thankful the sun is shining!

Thankful to be alive.

It's a dang good day (and I don't even feel like I have enough time to accomplish everything I seriously NEED to before we head out, but I'm still thankful!)

No comments:

Post a Comment