Friday, November 4, 2011

Thankful Day 4:

Off topic, but every.single.time. I go to write Thankful Day X, I write Thanksful.  Seriously.  I just did it in this sentence even.  Still off topic, but everyone (including myself, probably) has put they are thankful for their kids, their husband, their family...BOO!!!  I mean, don't get me wrong, I am thankful for them too---but I just feel like that's obvious.  Maybe it's because they won't want to dig deeper and find something in each day they are thankful for.  I bet I put some of those same things down at some point this month.  But, why ya know?  It was just annoying me---and since this is MY blog, I can write anything I want.  Plus, I basically called myself out because I bet I do the same thing at some point haha!

Now- day 4.  I am thankful for:  Sharpie Ultra Fine markers AND BiC Mark It Ultra Fine markers.  Seriously, I'm not even kidding.  I LIVE to write with these. Live to write. Yeah, I said it. I do not like using a regular pen.  I do not like writing without one of these 2 "pens".  I put that in quotes because I suppose technically they are markers haha!  I feel like it makes my handwriting look SO MUCH better haha!  Plus, I have over 40 , so I get to use a different color ever day.  Hell, I could use however many colors I wanted haha!  I switch it up. 

On that thought- I'm also thankful for people who understand what I'm saying in this post...and agree.  Maybe there are people out there who don't want to publicly announce they agree, but deep down- they know it's true ;o)  They are only the best writing utensils around!

Have a stellar weekend.  I will hopefully manage to keep up, but if not---I will make up for days 5, 6 and possibly 7 by Tuesday haha!

No comments:

Post a Comment