Ya know, I'm really going to have to dig deep because right now I am in a RAGE of fury. I don't feel thankful for anything right now---especially my job. I know I AM thankful for my job, I really am. Just not right now. Not today. NOT this second.
Thankful. Good vibes....*sigh*
Okay-
I'm thankful I have dogs. One good one, and one bad one. At this point---I'm even thankful to have the BAD (terrible, I didn't even know they made dogs this bad) dog because it makes me really thankful to have the good dog.
Roscoe and Maddie. No matter how bad they are, they always forget you yelled, hit, didn't feed, didn't put out water for them, etc. They are ALWAYS just SO happy to see you. After a bad day at work (like today) I will go home tonight and they will bark with excitement. They will jump up on me. They will race around the house in happiness to be let out of the "dog room." Their tales will be wagging. They will make my shitastic day seem so much better.
Dear God, please get me through this day.
No comments:
Post a Comment