Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Thankful Day 7:

WOW.  Crazy how this works out.
Monday.  Day 7.  My Birthday.  My favorite number.

I'm just thankful for the day :o)

I'm even more thankful that I took the day off work to spend it with my mom.  We spent the entire day together.  We picked up my wedding dress.  Looked at bird cage veils- which in fact, ended up being MUCH more difficult than expected, as I realized I have NO clue how to even wear the kind of veil I want LOL!  We looked at dresses for her.  We had a REALLY great time.  I'm so thankful that my mom and I have a very close bond...friendship.  I wish it hadn't taken this long (well the last 5 years) to consider my mom one of my best friends.  But, I really am SO thankful for her.  She's one of the very strongest and best women I know.

I then had dinner with Justin and my parents at their house.  Also thankful for that.  And all the gifts people got me.  And the Facebook messages that make a person feel the MOST special because over 100 people write things on your wall saying "Happy Birthday!"

And Destiny.  I am thankful for that.  Maybe it's my dress---maybe not?  I'll let you decide :o)

No comments:

Post a Comment