Thankful to have good company on a long, long, rainy drive home.
I'm thankful for Justin, period. (There I did it. I'm thankful for my parents, Justin, and my dogs. I said I would probably end up being 'one of those people' and here I've done it!)
I'm forever grateful I took the chance when it was right in front of my face (after years and years and years of friendship) and started dating Justin. It was probably one of the smartest things I've done.
He's my better half, no doubt. I can't wait to see how the road unwinds!
...on a side note: I'm thankful that one our way down to South Carolina my car didn't get more effed up than it did when we hit the semi tire on the highway going ohhhhh, about 70 mph. It would have been a disaster, and it wasn't. I just need a new bumper. Thankful I pay for full coverage insurance and finally get to use it. This brings me full circle- I'm thankful I have a dependable car!
No comments:
Post a Comment