Monday, November 28, 2011

Thankful Day 23:

HA.  This is going to sound kind of mean, but I am thankful I am not at the PI tonight.  And, I've not been there the past 2 or 3 years.  It just always ends up that I run into people I don't really want/need to see and then I have to say Hi.  If you're from Woodmore, you probably understand.

I don't mean this to be mean or snotty, but it's just that typically, I see all the people I want to see and be in contact with throughout the year.  I don't need a single, drunk night at the local, trashy bar to bump into my friends.  I already stay in contact with the people I want to stay in contact with.

Being out of town just makes it so much easier, then having to explain that I really just don't want to see everyone I went to high school with 7-12. 

Don't get me wrong here---I love local, trashy bars.  Just not in Elmore.  Not on the night before Thanksgiving.  How about we go to Moe's in Rossford?! ;o)

No comments:

Post a Comment